Call Forwarding (Free Service)
With call forwarding you can transfer your calls to any other telephone number.
All you need to do is contact our Customer Support Centre to activate this service and then dial one of the following:
- *21number# to enable unconditional forwarding for your incoming calls
- *22number# to enable on-busy forwarding for your incoming calls
- #21# to disable unconditional forwarding for your incoming calls
- #22# to disable on-busy forwarding for your incoming calls
- *23number# to enable Call forwarding on no answer
This service is FREE. Just call Customer Support at 133 to activate Call Forwarding.
International Call Barring (Free Service)
You can request an option to bar all overseas calls. If you wish to unbar international calls, you will be required to pay a small fee.
Caller ID on TV
Is your phone ringing while you are watching your favorite TV programme? Look who’s calling before you answer the phone! PrimeTel is constantly working to make your lives easier! PrimeTel’s latest innovation is the Caller ID on TV. If your package includes TV, you will notice that a small Caller ID display will appear in the top right-hand corner of your screen, when your phone rings. So there is no need to get up or even look away from your favourite programme to see who is calling as the "Caller ID on TV" service will present caller-ID number on your television screen.
Convenience & Security:
- Displays the callers number on TV while you watch
- Lets you identify callers' numbers before you answer
- Ends unwanted interruptions
- Excellent for people with hearing problems
Premium Number Selection
All subscribers have a choice of leaving their existing telephone number, and get a new number selected by PrimeTel (free). Or you can choose your special number (paid service). Please consult our price list for details.