PrimeTel's VoIP service delivers a high-quality and reliable National and International telephone service for customers who are connected directly to the PrimeTel network (on-net) either through a Point of Presence (PoP) or through our autonomous network.
A voice solution enables you to reduce your organization’s telephony spendings, use a future-proof infrastructure that can carry both voice and data, and do so without any impact on your existing systems.
It supports an integrated mix of:
- Legacy and IP PBXs
- Site-based (PBX) and network-hosted (Centrex) systems
- Analogue, digital and IP telephony equipment
- Call routing via both the public switched telephone network (PSTN) and a virtual private network (VPN), with guaranteed voice quality
You can connect your current voice equipment seamlessly into a PrimeTel IP Voice solution while maintaining a single dial plan (short-code desk-to-desk dialing), and without sacrificing any functionality, features or voice quality.
PrimeTel VoIP Services enable you to reach:
- All international destinations, both fixed and mobile
- All national numbers, both fixed and mobile
- H.323 and SIP protocol support
- Top-quality lines over a fiber optic network
- Competitive call charges
- Calls calculated and billed per second
- Detailed billing and telephone traffic information
- High availability