Leased lines are the perfect solution for extremely private and time-sensitive connectivity requirements. PrimeTel’s leased lines services provide high-speed access capabilities where bandwidth options are scalable to meet changing specifications as business requirements grow.
A Leased Line is a leased communications path, assigned for private use of one customer and having no connection to public networks. A Leased Line uses dedicated circuits to connect a customer's equipment at both ends of the line.
Leased Lines Benefits
- V.35, G.703 and Ethernet interfaces
- Ability to customize circuits between customer locations
- Unique ability to consolidate all voice and data services onto one customer bill
- Proactive 24x7 Network Management and Monitoring
- Highest quality of service available for both long distance and local loop connections
- Single point of contact for customer support
- Service Level Agreements (SLA)